It’s that time again! Premiere week is just around the corner! It’s been a very long hiatus season. I tried to stay away from spoilers but once again I caved. I couldn’t help myself! Since I have so many shows I like to make myself a little schedule to keep track of them all. Unfortunately , a lot of my shows moved time slots and overlap others I would watch. This is where my schedule really comes in handy!
My schedule is lacking this season but it usually changes once I watch pilots and decide what I think is worth staying with. I highly suggest making one of your own! I love to use TV Guide!
Things I’m looking forward to this Fall season:
- NCIS: LA: Deeks & Kensi! I have a feeling it’s going to be a Densi filled season 6! Let’s drop the metaphors and get to the good stuff ! Like making up for the ‘Spoils of War’ deleted scene! & Callen’s love life is looking up! FINALLY! The poor guy deserves it.
- Chicago PD: Burgess & Ruzek! The season finale had me on the floor! I called Burzek from day one and we finally got it! In a recent interview Paddy says they continue it and I quote “We fight, make up, do things in the bedroom. We fight, make up, do things in the bedroom”. YES!!!!
- Grey’s Anatomy: It’s baby time! I cannot wait until Baby Avery arrives! I think it’s just what the show needs right now! Jackson and April are my favorite people in the world and I love that Shonda decided to go this route. And it’s just a perk that Sarah Drew is pregnant herself! No fake baby bump!
- Marry Me: I am a huge Sarah Wright Olsen fan so when I heard she would be on a new show it instantly made it’s way to my must watch list!
- Chicago Fire: WHO DIES?! I can’t handle a character death so this will be a rough season for me.
- How To Get Away With Murder: Two words. Viola. Davis. I love that woman! She is pure perfection! And the fact that its a Shonda Rhimes show just guarantees it to be amazing!
Tonight begins my weekly DWTS viewing party with my 82 year-old neighbor! There isn’t really anyone this season that has me screaming “They have it in the bag!” though. I’m crossing my fingers the Pretty Little Liars star does well!
~ Jenny Q